Friday, May 1, 2015

Next steps.

Immediately after my official diagnosis.. things seemed to move even faster. Scary fast. We started talking about different medications. My Dr' was extremely persistent about getting on birth control. Apparently, I looked like some sex fiend when I came in? I'm not sure what her deal was but she would say it was least 20x during our appointments. Weirdo. 

She ended up deciding Copaxone was the best fit for me since I wanted to have more kids one day. I was terrified! Injections?! Every single freaking day?! NO WAY! That's what I was thinking in my mind of course. No way would I say that out loud & let anyone know I was scared about something! 

Before I could actually start my medication I had to see the Obgyn. I ended up getting that stupid, awful birth control; Mirena. It wasn't pleasant going in at all! It's there though so that damn Dr' could shut her face hole. 

I called Shared Solutions. I got all my goodies sent to me then I had to schedule another appointment with one of the nurses at the office. She showed me how to do the injections. I think my fear was showing when she took the cap off the syringe. Bleh! Needles are lame! I kept telling her I would do my first injection at home.. but she saw through that! My fiance ended up talking me into doing my first one there. He actually did it for me because that's what we agreed on. That if I couldn't do it, he would do them for me. He's diabetic so he gives himself insulin all day. Boom! First shot down. It itched like a big ol' bitch! I wanted to rip my hip clear off. Bee sting burn.. she gave me an ice pack but that didn't do a damn thing because make me want to itch it even more! 




Months later, I figured out that the injections in my thighs were NOT happening. I rather die or have another baby. I got tired of people acting stupid when I pulled my kit out. Some dumbass thought I was doing drugs? Uneducated people suck. A lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment